Wicklow Pizza Pinwheels/Pizza
(Makes one medium pizza or approx.. 10-12 small pinwheels)
- 300g flour
- 75g butter
- 125ml milk
- 75g grated tomato and herb cheddar
- 3 heaped tblsp tomato paste
- 4/5 slices of pepperoni chopped into quarters
- Pre heat oven to 180dg.
- don’t forget baking paper- if you don’t have any, sprinkle extra flour on your baking tray.
- Chop butter into flour and mix into crumbs using your fingers.
- Pour in milk, a little at a time to create the dough.
- On a floured board, knead for 1 minute and roll into a rectangle.
- Spread tomato paste and toppings on top of base and sprinkle cheese on top. Leave a small amount left over.
- Roll length ways to create those swirls.
- Chop into approx 10 pieces and place on baking tray.
- Place in preheated oven at 180dg for 10 minutes remove and sprinkle left over cheddar on top and pop back in for 5ish minutes.
- Serve and devour